Pages

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Sleek procrastination!

I know I’m probably a little late to the party, but I’m currently loving the Sleek palettes!

I popped out yesterday to pick up the new Sleek Kajal liners and check out the new £1 Make Up Academy range from Superdrug, and came back with both the kajal liners (2 for £7 at the mo in Superdrug!), the original Sleek palette, Storm palette and Bohemian palette and the new Berry Ice Cream Barry M polish. Phew! The boyfriend should not let me make-up shop without supervision. It’s probably a good thing that they didn’t have the new £1 range in yet, otherwise who knows how much more I would have come away with!

Not only that, but this morning my Eyeko order arrived with my Graffiti pen liner, 2 more polishes and the raspberry fat balm, which I have been wanting to try for forever! I think I really need to hide my credit card now…

I reeally should be revising, but with all these new toys to play with I just had to do a quick FOTD!

   P1050151 
I seem to have lost my neck! No matter.
Face:
  • Lily Lolo mineral foundation in Porcelain and Warm Peach
  • YSL Touche eclat
  • MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
Cheeks:
  • Lily Lolo South Beach Bronzer to contour
  • Eyeko raspberry Fat Balm on cheeks (Just got this this morning, but based on first impressions only I think I’m going to love this on the cheeks this summer!)
Lips:
  • NYC tinted lip balm in Sugar Coated

P1050186P1050187
Eyes:
  • ELF Eyeshadow Primer as a base (not a fan of this primer)
  • Pretty much all the shimmery browns and neutrals from the Sleek Storm palette on the lid!
  • Black shadow from the Sleek palette on the outer corner and blended slightly into the socket
  • Mid brown matte shadow from the Sleek palette along the lower lash line
  • Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Black Plum along the outer lower lash line
  • MAC Kitschmas pigment on the inner corner and the centre of the lower lash line (I never knew what to do with this before, but I think this may be favourite inner corner highlight ever! I think I might devote a separate post just to this!)
  • Eyeko Graffiti eyeliner pen in Black along the upper lid (I love this!)
  • Sleek kajal in Odyssey (purple) along the waterline
  • Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara
This is the first time I’ve used the Sleek palettes, but so far I love them! The shadows are so soft and easy to blend and so pigmented! The black shadow in my Storm palette is a little broken, which is annoying because it’s contaminating some of the lighter shadows, but other than that I can’t fault these palettes! The kajal liners seem nice. I love the colour of Odyssey, it’s less harsh than black and the purple really brightens up the eye. I’ll probably do a proper review when I’ve had a chance to play around with them a bit more, but so far so good!

0comments:

Post a Comment