I popped out yesterday to pick up the new Sleek Kajal liners and check out the new £1 Make Up Academy range from Superdrug, and came back with both the kajal liners (2 for £7 at the mo in Superdrug!), the original Sleek palette, Storm palette and Bohemian palette and the new Berry Ice Cream Barry M polish. Phew! The boyfriend should not let me make-up shop without supervision. It’s probably a good thing that they didn’t have the new £1 range in yet, otherwise who knows how much more I would have come away with!
Not only that, but this morning my Eyeko order arrived with my Graffiti pen liner, 2 more polishes and the raspberry fat balm, which I have been wanting to try for forever! I think I really need to hide my credit card now…
I reeally should be revising, but with all these new toys to play with I just had to do a quick FOTD!
I seem to have lost my neck! No matter.
- Lily Lolo mineral foundation in Porcelain and Warm Peach
- YSL Touche eclat
- MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
- Lily Lolo South Beach Bronzer to contour
- Eyeko raspberry Fat Balm on cheeks (Just got this this morning, but based on first impressions only I think I’m going to love this on the cheeks this summer!)
- NYC tinted lip balm in Sugar Coated
- ELF Eyeshadow Primer as a base (not a fan of this primer)
- Pretty much all the shimmery browns and neutrals from the Sleek Storm palette on the lid!
- Black shadow from the Sleek palette on the outer corner and blended slightly into the socket
- Mid brown matte shadow from the Sleek palette along the lower lash line
- Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Black Plum along the outer lower lash line
- MAC Kitschmas pigment on the inner corner and the centre of the lower lash line (I never knew what to do with this before, but I think this may be favourite inner corner highlight ever! I think I might devote a separate post just to this!)
- Eyeko Graffiti eyeliner pen in Black along the upper lid (I love this!)
- Sleek kajal in Odyssey (purple) along the waterline
- Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara