I love reading these kind of posts on other blogs, so I’m jumping on the bandwagon! They do say imitation is the best form of flattery :P
- Passing my exams - yay! Done with uni, although I always say that, and then go back for more :) A masters might be on the cards some time in the future…
- The sun - finally! It doesn’t seem to be as prevalent this week, but it’s still warm and that’s what counts in my book :)
- Palmers’ Cocoa Butter with SPF 15 – the regular Palmers’ Cocoa butter has been my daily staple for years and I’ve been wanting to try the SPF version for a while now. Whilst I’m vigilant with the facial sunscreen (daily SPF 50 on my face, thank you!) I’m somewhat lax about body sunscreen in general daily use. I have a separate SPF for my body but I regularly forget to use it, and when I do remember it either leaves the dreaded hideous white cast on my skin or is gross and oily. Until I find the perfect sunscreen this stuff is a must!
- Lush’s Lemony Flutter cuticle cream - I’ve bypassed this many times in Lush, and I don’t know why because this stuff is amazing! Gorgeous buttery texture, not greasy, sinks in easily, lovely zingy scent and nice moisturised cuticles! What’s not to love :) review to come…
- Getting packages in the post - Essie Matte About You and couple of China Glaze polishes arrived today – will blog about them tomorrow!
- Exercise – having whinged endlessly about how I need to shift quite a few pounds to The Boy I’m finally getting off my arse and doing something about it! I’ve been doing the Davina DVD’s and the Windsor Pilates circle workout every day this week so far and although there’s been no weight droppage yet, I’m definitely feeling more energised!
- Waiting for international delivery to arrive – I’ve ordered an m57 Konad plate and yet more nail polishes from the US via ebay and I’m being very impatient waiting for them to arrive.
- Not being a student any more – I’m going to miss that student discount!
- Job hunting – need I say more?!